hoyafan

Could FFH owners please post reviews

FFH owners - could you please post reviews (if you're willing) on the Edmunds owner review site? Not every prospective customer will make it to this site, but quite a few will read the owner's reviews on the Edmunds site. Right now the reviews are extremely positive - perhaps more so than any other car I've read about! Out of 27 reviews, there is only 1 negative review. Based on what I've read on this forum, most (if not all) of you are extremely positive and willing to share your thoughts/opinions.

here is the site to post a review: http://www.edmunds.com/ford/fusionhybrid/2...umerreview.html

Edmunds is good but post it here to ! (cut-n-paste okay with me)

Of course - also post on this site! I really was asking the people who had already posted on this site to consider posting their thoughts on Edmunds. Perhaps some have - there are now 30 reviews on Edmunds.

Of course - also post on this site! I really was asking the people who had already posted on this site to consider posting their thoughts on Edmunds. Perhaps some have - there are now 30 reviews on Edmunds.

If you go to http://www.google.com/alerts

and create an alert for "Ford Fusion Hybrid" you'll get notified as soon as

anything new shows up about this car. There are new reviews every day

showing up.

If you go to http://www.google.com/alerts

and create an alert for "Ford Fusion Hybrid" you'll get notified as soon as

anything new shows up about this car. There are new reviews every day

showing up.

I posted my review what seems like a week ago and it still hasn't shown up. No curse words, only praise of course! I forgot to cut 'n paste it here so when it finally posts, I'll do that.

I posted my review what seems like a week ago and it still hasn't shown up. No curse words, only praise of course! I forgot to cut 'n paste it here so when it finally posts, I'll do that.

I think on that site (just my guess), the moderator has to check in and review the posts for content, then if they look acceptable they get approved for posting.

There are now 41 reviews - makes for good reading... From what I can tell, biggest single improvement requested is the addition of Homelink.