M.R.

Poll: Dates from ordering to delivery

:redcard:

I ordered mine on March 31. I have been told that it is "on the ramp" here in Atlanta on May18! I should be able to pick it up in the next day or two!!! It is an Ice Blue hybrid with a 501A option pack and leather seats.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:party2:

I ordered mine on 4/11, and was just notified that it ready to be driven off the lot today :D Unfortunately, I'm currently a few states away and won't be able to pick it up until Friday...Oh the anticipation!!

Ordered on 3/26. Arrived 5/8. There is a date on the Sticker which says 4/13/09. Is this the mfg date?

I have looked at many of these stickers online for in-stock cars to try and determine if this is the build date, and my best guess is that it is, it's become a bit of a game trying to figure it out. Another poster said it might be the Monday of the week of the build, but I've seen dates on the stickers of 4/23, 4/28, 4/29, 5/6, 5/20, 5/28, 5/29, etc (not all Mondays). This tells me it could be the build date, and I also wondered if the 4-digit code to the left of that was the order in line on that build date, who knows?