svjim

Sync 3.0 in 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

I just picked up my 2010 Fusion yesterday and it seems "Services" just calls a number via my cell phone to give me sports scores, weather, traffic, etc.. That seems like something that could be implemented across all systems, just requiring a cellphone being connected. Am I missing something or is this how the "Services" option works? I would much rather this not tie up my phone to give me directions, if that's the case, I will just open the navigation on my phone and use that while listening to the radio.

Call Sync, they have very helpful people.

My vehicle is equipped with Sync 3.1. However, I do not have the "Services" option anywhere in sync. When hitting the voice prompt and saying "Services" it is not an option. I have the 502A option. Does anyone have the "Services" option? I would like to use this to access weather and sports.

Thanks in advance.

My vehicle is equipped with Sync 3.1. However, I do not have the "Services" option anywhere in sync. When hitting the voice prompt and saying "Services" it is not an option. I have the 502A option. Does anyone have the "Services" option? I would like to use this to access weather and sports.

Thanks in advance.

On the Nav system you go to travel link where you can get weather, scores, fuel prices, movie listings, etc.

Spoke with Sync support and apparently "Services" is only equipped on non-GPS systems.

"The Traffic, Directions & Information software update enables your SYNC to deliver: turn-by-turn driving directions, traffic reports, business searches and your favorite news, sports and weather—all with simple voice commands. A complimentary 3-year subscription is available to new 2010 non-GPS equipped vehicle owners, except for the MKT (only vehicles that are not currently equipped with navigation system qualify for this update). Mobile phone charges may apply."

I live in Hawaii and Sirius is unavailable here.

I almost feel like us who purchased the NAV system get the raw end of this deal. At the very least we should get 3 years of Sirius Travelink. Why should I lose out of Traffic, Weather and Sports because I choose the high end package.

I almost feel like us who purchased the NAV system get the raw end of this deal. At the very least we should get 3 years of Sirius Travelink. Why should I lose out of Traffic, Weather and Sports because I choose the high end package.

No such thing as Sirius Travelink for us Canadians. No Traffic, No Weather and No Sports, it's not available.

No such thing as Sirius Travelink for us Canadians. No Traffic, No Weather and No Sports, it's not available.

But in the entire "lower 48" we even get Ski Reports year around. Must be valuable in Arizona and Texas. :hysterical2: