Sky14FFH

Anyone know why this forum was down for a while?

Last week when I tried to use the site I kept getting a 505 error meaning it was getting through to some server but the page wasn't loading. 

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/  Indicated the site had been down for more than a week.   Anyone else notice this?

This place was screwed up before that ... all text being crammed into the frame at the left where your stats are.  THEN there was some sort of server glitch that I got messages about.  I almost wrote it off until it was back yesterday or so.

No idea other than that ... and no idea who the hell we should contact when things go wonky again.  MWR noted the all-in-one-frame issue some time ago ... no one responded.

Edited by Cobra348

Uh oh.  Maybe we should take this site more seriously because we are going to need it.  I realize a few years ago there were a handful of engineer-brains trying to ruin it but they probably aren't interested any more since Ford moved on from cars. There might be more people needing it in the future as these cars age.

(Engineer brain: I remember trying to explain to one how running the fan for a couple minutes after having run the a/c prevents future mildew build up.  Was no brainer to me but he couldn't accept it.  They also chased off our MVP, Paul T. Jones.)

Count your blessings while you have them.  The Fusion Energi forum has been down for 2 months now.  You can still read posts, but can't write anything anywhere on the site.  Even if it does come back will there be anyone checking it?