After Ford's handling - or not handling - of the charging subsystem recall, I decided it was time to move on. Ended up making the full BEV leap to Tesla Model Y long range.  Looked at long-and-hard at the Mach E, came to the conclusion it really wasn't competitive in the areas I cared about, like energy efficiency and particularly pricing.  Models comparable to the LR were stickered like $10K more - without eligibility for the Federal tax credit or dealer willingness to get even close to the same $$$$.

This, coupled with Ford's lackadaisical attitude for product support for anything that's not a honking big truck made me look elsewhere.  I know, might be leaping from one frying pan to another - guess time will tell. 

Remind me what the charging subsystem recall is.

Not familiar with the charging system issue.  Fill me in please?

BUT ... I'm looking elsewhere - at hybrids.  Right now it's either an Accord or a Camry.  I'm leaning toward Camry but who knows?

6 minutes ago, Cobra348 said:

I'm looking elsewhere - at hybrids.  Right now it's either an Accord or a Camry.  I'm leaning toward Camry but who knows?

Curious why you're looking elsewhere when you have a 2020 FFH.

LVB is not being properly charged/maintained by the system/HVB getting discharged at fast rate  ... dealer says unknown time in shop ; loaner/rental at my cost.  Only way I can keep the vehicle from being dead is to run it after about 12 hours of sitting to keep it from dying.  My wallet is not Ft. Knox.  Also drivers seat material splitting on door-side bolster.

My desire to get another car has been building ever since Ford decided to pull passenger cars from production.  Accord and Camry seem to have best owner satisfaction.  There are some review issues I want to check before deciding.