Pats20FusionHybrid

2020 Hybrid dead battery won't take a jump

Hi. My 2013 FFH SE with 252,000 miles won’t start. I left the key on overnight and battery ran dead. Would not  not jump start. Recharged the 7/17 date code (42 month old) battery and load tested good overnight. Still no start. Jumped again with battery charged and using lithium jumper, still no start. All dash lights and car appear normal but no response from starter. No green move icon. Check engine light on but not throwing any codes. Wrench icon appears and disappears as I disconnect 12v battery ground to attempt to clear PCM. Fuses checked fine. Relay tool showed several sockets with green and red LED lit for same pin location and I’ve read this should not be the norm. I’m hoping to diagnose and fix without a tow to dealer, especially if it’s a simple fix. Appears as if contacts not being made to mate stater/generator to spin up ICE and no HVB power is present  to show green move icon. I got a new battery yesterday at Costco and out the old battery at the jump posts under hood for a total of 1300CCA but still no response from starter. Any ideas?