Sign in to follow this  
NMFFH

Seasoned Hybrid Owner New to FFH Forum

Thank you ceilidhdog. Looking forward to the experience and after I read up on some of the Transmission problems owners of the 13's have experienced I will begin a new thread. My Ford Dealer here says they cannot duplicate the complaint and in that week since I have had it back it has gotten louder and I really don't want to spend more than one more trip into the dealership and not have at least an agreement that there is a problem. :drop: not again!

How many miles on your car? The timing couldn't have been worse for me. My dealer was unable to discern a problem in August while still under 100k (I could definitely hear a problem), but informed me I needed a new transmission when I brought it back in September, just over 100k. Still working with my dealer, but they are slow to respond... Service advisor admitted they didn't have the right guy check it out the first time, but I don't know if they're gonna be willing to stand up and help me now.