gramos14

iphone5 music has low volume when using bluetooth (2013 Fusion)

I have a 2013 Fusion hybrid and I play music through the car stereo using bluetooth via my iphone5. Everything worked great, but all of sudden the music plays with very low volume through the car now. I have to turn the volume way up in order to hear anything. The radio and everything else plays with a normal volume level, but not the iphone. Any thoughts on why this might be happening? Thx

Adjust the volume on the phone first. This happened to me a few times too.

Every time my phone connects to the car I have to turn the phone up AGAIN for BT audio and accept a disclaimer that says loud music is bad for your ears. I believe it sees our cars as basicly a set of bluetooth headphones.

As we all know the standard phone connections to bluetooth and audio run seperate on MFT.

It may also be how the phone has been paired. It may have set the audio volume to low when it was paired and keeps it there when ever the phone reconnects. I think my iphone did that in the 2010, and deleting it and repairing at a higher volume corrected it.