Fynack

2013 Fusion Husky Liners 99751 Weatherbeater Black $99 shipped continental USA

Can you take some pictures? What don't you like about them? I am considering buying them from A 2 Z truck stuff for the same price.

I have these in my 2013 FFH. At first I didn't know if I would like them. The front fit like a glove, protect everything. I had to modify the rear. The center piece needed to be cut back away from the center console to fit properly. Other than that, they are great. Make sure they are for the Hybrid. They are model specific. I will probably take them out in the summer and put the originals back in until winter.

I have these in my 2013 FFH. At first I didn't know if I would like them. The front fit like a glove, protect everything. I had to modify the rear. The center piece needed to be cut back away from the center console to fit properly. Other than that, they are great. Make sure they are for the Hybrid. They are model specific. I will probably take them out in the summer and put the originals back in until winter.

You had to cut the rear to fit? Mine fit perfectly, front and back.

still on the lookout for my floormats... not sure which way to go with them... those look a little too pricey for me..

Just remember, you get what you pay for....sometimes :rolleyes: I had a set of factory weather mats, paid $70 for them, they wore out and didnt fully cover the floor. The Weathertechs I got for $90 do a much better job and dont slide around. Looks like the Huskies are even better.

You had to cut the rear to fit? Mine fit perfectly, front and back.

Yup, cut to fit better. The center of the rear mat was touching the rear base of the center console at the carpet. I didn't want the mat to rub against the base of the console. I've been known to be overly fussy about things like that.

Does anyone have pictues of these in the car. Do they have a plastic look...or do they look nice?

Does anyone have pictues of these in the car. Do they have a plastic look...or do they look nice?

I would if I knew how to post pictures. Any help would be nice.

Thanks. giving it a try on the Drivers side Husky liner.

post-11166-0-89987800-1358697307_thumb.jpg

Thanks again, it worked. Probably see more pics soon.

Here's a pic of the back Husky Liner, where I cut it to stay away from the back of the center console.

Hope this works. Pic of rear Husky liner where I cut it to fit

post-11166-0-45471800-1358699413_thumb.jpg

Those are nice. I think I migh just only go with liners for the front. No one will ever really use the back seats.

I received my Husky liners yesterday and put them in tonight. Just in time for the sloppy weather coming the next 2-3 days. Very pleased with the quality and the fit. A couple of the edges are still slightly stiff so they aren't fitting tight but it isn't bad at all. I noticed the part where it hits against the rear console but I like the little bit if extra protection.

I bought them from a2ztruckstuff for $99.99 with free shipping. It took nearly 2 weeks to get them so that was the only negative with the purchase.

Just picked up a pair of these for about $110 on ebay, haven't installed them yet cause we just had a lot of snow and I need to clean the floor first. Right of the bat I noticed you need to be careful handling these, they are using these very sharp points to hold them in place. I've already stabbed my finger a few times taking them out of the box to look at. Once I get them in I will post an update.

They do the job though, those points hold them down really good!

So I finally got a chance to clean my Ford and put down the floor mats. I haven't take the car for a ride yet, but I'm not to impressed yet. The edges don't seem to sit well.

On the drivers side one, it comes up on the seat side. (see picture) also if you see Ric's photo the piece on the left side on his is completely covered the foot rest, but on mine it seems to stop 3/4 of the way up.

On the passenger side, the side closest to the seat also does not sit flat (see picture)

The rear seat section fits perfect.

post-5265-0-54109900-1390146443_thumb.jpg

post-5265-0-13596200-1390146450_thumb.jpg

post-5265-0-58964900-1390146457_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of the back Husky Liner, where I cut it to stay away from the back of the center console.

Why did you have to cut it?

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and a brand new 2014 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid owner. I picked up my new Tuxedo Black Fusion on Saturday and I am super excited about owning this car!

Just in case anyone is interested, I wanted to pass on the great deal I received today on the Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners. I ordered them today from AutoAnything.com for $128.95 and used a 10% off coupon from their site to drop the price to $116.06 with free shipping. This was the best price I was able to find online for these floor liners.

Cheers,

Ed

From another user who began a new topic. I wanted to post it here too since this is the Husky mat thread.

Idk but since this seems to be the Husky mat thread, i thought i would post my experiences.

Just picked up a set of Husky Weatherbeaters from amazon warehouse deals ~$95 free 2 day shipping from prime. The box was damaged so that's why they were on warehouse deals, and i'm not buying the box just the mats (which were still new unopened) So I was happy as can be.

I must say i was hesitant to shell out 95$ for some "floor mats" but after getting them installed I am very satisfied i can like spill allot (scientific measurement) of things and not worry about anything as compared to my ~$15 generic mats that I pulled out of my previous car.

(EDIT: added Brand)

Edited by lsherlockl