randylb

Door Keypad Code Location

Does anybody know where to find the keypad code for a 2010 Fusion Hybrid??? I'm not looking for the answer "go to the dealer", I know the code is somewhere in the car, on 2008 and 2009 fusions it is under the dash above the fuse panel on the drivers side but not on the 2010 Hybrid. I bought my Fusion slightly used and the previous owner cannot find the card that has the code on it.... Thanks!!!!

See page 113 of the Owners Guide. It is not on the car. It is on a card supplied with the car. A dealer can provide it. You should have and read all the manuals and cards that come with the car.

Of if somebody could post something that we don't already know that would be very helpful and appreciated. Like, perhaps, where is the code sticker hidden in the car, that was the question!!!! Maybe a technicaian could chime in here. Please, no more basic useless dribble.

There is no information that it is in or on the car. In the past, Ford owners guides have indicated where it was displayed. The FFH guide does not. This may be a security issue.

If you want to leave the car unoccupied and running (illegal in some states) with the heat or AC on, you can only lock and unlock it with the keypad or wireless remote. I figure with a full tank, it'll run a week that way. It's a waste of fuel but a nice option.

Just to throw my 2 cents in... I LOVE the keyless entry. Being stationed on a military base I feel perfectly comfortable just locking my keys in the car when I go in to fly (that way I don't lose them in the plane or in some other city). I just assume I am less likely to have my window smashed on base than in a WalMart parking lot. That being said, I never lock my keys in the car off base.

The car does not let you lock the doors with the keys in the ignition or car running.

You can lock it with the door keypad or remote with the car running.

I just wanted to put this out on the web to save some frustration. I did not have the owner's card that came with the car. I bought my 2010 SEL used. I had a problem with finding the code. One dealer around me wanted 50 dollars, the other wanted 40 dollars to hook up the car to the computer and pull the code from the car. I searched the web and looked at the location described by other ford owners. I did look up above the brake pedal for any type of sticker. It was worth a shot. I only saw one sticker. White, black numbers, five digits. Figured I would try it. Sure enough it worked. For what its worth, the code was located on my car. Give it a shot and save yourself some cash and a headache.

This is the 2010+ FFH forum. The code is not in or on this vehicle.