Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Posted Image
Register your Fusion Hybrid at the official Ford authorized registry here.

Photo
- - - - -

Headlights mod question

headlights mods leds halo rings question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jaf0105

Jaf0105

• Fusion Hybrid Member
  • 2 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid
  • My Hybrid's Year:2014

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:23 AM

Hi everyone! Folks, I want to do something about my Fusion's headlights, and here is a good pic of the lights which I want to have instead.

I believe it is better to do the retrofit to have those halo rings and glowing line installed. You know, into my factory lights and fog lights. See the better pic for explanation.

The reason I'm posting here is because I want to talk to someone who did this upgrade on the Fusion and could possibly tell me, whether it is easy to disassemble the headlight and install the extra glowing parts? Also, maybe someone can tell me from their experience, what halos would work better - all-LED or those that are like a glass tube with a glowing gas.

Attached File  8754.JPG   39.47KB   2 downloads

Here is the pic of what I'd like to do, this Ford is not mine, I've taken the photo from https://www.carid.co...ry/ford/fusion/

And this is my Fusion, by the way:

Attached File  85955.JPG   74.62KB   2 downloads

Let me know what your thoughts on this are.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: headlights, mods, leds, halo rings, question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·