Latest word from service department: They don't know what's wrong with it. New mirror / camera assembly can't be calibrated or can't get operational with LKS; behaving just like original assembly. They are supposedly back on the phone with Ford. If they can make it to Saturday, it'll be a full 2 weeks trying to get LKS operational.
Welcome to Ford Fusion Hybrid Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
2017 SE Lane Keeping System
Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:48 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:14 AM
Finally. Vehicle is repaired. LKS now operational. Forward looking camera is part of the rear view mirror assembly; and the whole assembly was replaced. Work order also lists calibration as executed too.
- Timewellspent, bdginmo and stlouisgeorge like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users