MaineFusion

MaineFusion in the shop for failed restraint control module

I have my dealers Email, so I can forward it to them. Helps if there is a big issue, but thankfully have not had any.

I think you can have the VHR automatically sent to a dealer of your choice.

You might get lucky and have the mirror and side window be cured by replacing the RCM. I hope so.

The white smoke is very odd.

Reproducing random repairs when a tech aboard is hard, they carry some voodoo box along that makes everything quit misbehaving.

Last Tuesday I finally asked them to fix the rattle in my rear door that has been there for almost two years.

The shop foreman got in back, I drove around until I was blue in the face - no rattle. Of course it rattled on the way home.

Same thing happened to me, I had some really loud rattles and clunks driving home one day, so I stopped at the dealer, it made a horrible noise turning in, got a tech to ride along. Not a SOUND!

Is the cross traffic system tied into it? I probably asked before, but reason for asking is mine faults a lot, then clears. I also get a lot of false alarms.