Gigi

2012 FFH - What do you miss? What don't you miss?

The 1st gen FFh and Prius are nearly identical. The 13 FFH does have a better range on EV than the 10 did.

No EV miles in the Gen 1, it has a basic readout. The Gen 2 trip summaries are much better. I did like teh right screen graphs though, would be nice if they can upgrade the 13 dash to have it on the right so one screen had Empower the other the graphs. Wouldnt need to keep flipping back and forth and be able to have an additional MyView for something else.

I went to use my Lincoln APP yesterday and as of June they are disabling it. :( Now I have to get the other app installed. Looks like they merged the two App's together, the Remote Access and MyLincoln Mobile. Whats neat is I can use it with both the Fusion and MKT.

What apps are these? I'm not familiar with any Ford apps other than for the Energi models & the Focus Electric.

Sync Destinations. It is replacing the ones I currently have. Whats neat is the Lincoln App worked with the Fusion too.

the only thing I miss is better MPG on highway trips in the 2010, but I dont do many of those, so not a big deal.

With my 2012 FFH, I have been noticing a discrepancy of .75 - 1.5 mpg between the mpg average calculated by the trip odometer and my own calculations at the pump dividing miles driven by gallons put in the tank. The car's average has always been higher than my calculation. Is this common?

By my calculation, I'm getting a pretty consistant 39.5 mpg on mostly speed limit interstate and mountain driving.

Yep, and yours is conservative. Your MPG is dead on too! That was the one thing about the first gen FFH, it was always consistent. They do really good on the highway compared to the new gen FFH. Some of my best tanks were highway miles.