Sign in to follow this  
acdii

Everything happens for a reason

This is something I figured out recently and confirmed this morning.

I was meant to get the Flex. Had I not had the Flex and still had the Fusion, this morning may have been very ugly for us since neither of the Fusions would have kept us as safe as we were in the Flex.

I loved that Flex, and feel very bad once more that it got damaged, and this time, probably for good. Fate must have known that some day I would have a day like today and I needed one of the safest vehicles to be in.

I have many to thank for this, My wife is safe, I'm safe, and my car saved us both. Had it not been for that first Fusion to be what it was, I would have never had the Flex.

Also thank goodness for GAP insurance!

Are you getting another Flex depending on how the finances work out?

Probability is high. I love driving it and its very practical. Going back to my wants vs needs thread I wrote last year, the Flex was a Need vehicle, the HyTi was the Want vehicle. For now we can get by with the Fusion, we already determined we can take trips in it, but I still need something for hauling, so I will wait and see what the outcome is. Thankfully I have GAP insurance on it, so I wont be owing anything if it does get totaled, just the deductible. If I do get another one, I will have it built just like the Fusion, so it has everything I want on it. Man I am going to miss that car.

Its funny, but I kept telling my wife, remember honey, if you wreck the car, make sure it's totaled! She reminded me of that soon after the smoke(literally) cleared.

OK I need to know why!

Last night I slipped on some ice and landed on my left arm. Wrist and shoulder hurt like mf. Why me? :( So damned depressing.

I need a vacation!

LOL Thanks guys, I knew I could count on you to make me laugh! :)