Sign in to follow this  
chancelperry

Energi Owner Here!

Decided to join this forum, though I don't have the regular hybrid. I am a member of the sister forum (fordfusionenergiforum) but theres not much activity on there as there is here. Also apart of 2gfusions but between websites I have learned a lot about the Fusion!

Not nearly as many Energi owners as there are Hybrid owners - especially from Oklahoam City! However there is more activity than a year ago over on the Energi forum, that's for sure.

5%, wow thats dark! You would be a bubblegum machine target for sure up here! :) I put 5% on my Flex, and took it right off, it was way too dark to see out of. Looked Awesome, but would have earned me a ticket for sure. I did leave them on the rear sides though to hide the 3rd row area. Only drawback is now I cant see out those windows unless its bright and sunny out.

Dallas is 3 hours from us. I can see Oklahoma from our front porch. :)

I wish Oklahoma would have kept its winds to itself! See my other post, you will know why I say that! :(