GrySql

Air Intake w/Resonator installation

We were walking to our car Saturday night after dinner and the car was running, while my wife was clearing snow off and some guys were walking up the sidewalk and said nice tail lights! I know they were referring to the car since my wife was on the other side and her tail wasn't lit. :)

If the C-Max owners get cash back, why can't we get free intakes w/ chambers? Lol

Still haven't ordered mine yet, too busy enjoying the weather on the bike and tearing apart another engine's innards.

I doubt you would want to ride in the weather we had here this morning! Yuck is an understatement. Woodstock had at least 2" of heavy wet snow fall so fast the plows couldn't get the roads clear. There was 4" o fhtat crap by my house, and I parked the Fusion in the garage and took the Flex instead.

Oh what fun it is to drive in my AWD Flex. I got to play this morning in the slushy snow, poor little Prius got a face full of the yuck too. I saw another one nose down in a ditch, that car isnt going anywhere soon.

Hi everyone,

If you're trying to get this part and unable to because of a backorder, send me your name, phone number, VIN, mileage, and dealer info. I'll get you in touch with your customer service manager, who can look into some options for you.

Ashley

I ordered the new tube from Levittown's website. I got a call in 5 minutes from Mike to let me know it's on backorder. I'm ok waiting, so I confirmed the wait list. Total with delivery will be about $43. Great customer service so far.