inco

And my FFH Journey has begun

We picked ours up last night after they replaced the wiper motor, and my wife drove it home. As we are going down the road this morning, I couldnt understand why the high beams would not stay on when I flicked the lever forward, and also why the dash was so bright.

Dummy me forgot I have DRL, so did my wife, she drove it home last night with no lights on. Dealer switched off our headlights. Switched back to auto, turned on fogs, and bingo, high beams worked. DOH!

As for Black Barb - hereafter called BB, we did some running around Friday. Half the mileage was using the ICE as I was on the highway (401 safe part) and then coming home I decided to take a city route and had a chance to run EV only. Quite an experience and if you didn't know it could, I can see how drivers unfamiliar with the car would wonder why it didn't start. Really impressed with that and happy with my decision.

LOL Already have her named! :)

When I had that "other" car, forever known now as Blue Devil, it was in the shop and I had a loaner Focus. I was sitting at a light wondering "why is the engine running?". :ohsnap: It is SUPPOSED to be running! Thats a good thing :) You get so used to the silence that it feels weird driving a regular car.