milleron

USB and Samsung Galaxy S3 -- epic fail

That isnt a problem with Sync, or protected music, its that dang blasted phone of yours. I had the exact same problem with the S4. When I had smashed my Iphone 4, which worked perfectly with MFT both USB and Bluetooth as far as song displays, I needed a replacement quick, and no one had a 4 or 4S, nor were there any 5S, so I got the S4. I ran into this same issue, could not play Pandora over USB, and the BT sound quality was horrid. I also had no clue how to stream on board music, it kept playing the same song over and over again while there were several hundred on it. I have since returned that monster phone and got a 5S 64Gb, that arrived a few days after I got the SGS4. It cost me way too much for that experiment and should have waited a few days, but I needed a phone for work and thought the Droid version would work, but it didn't

there were a few things that worked better on it than on the iphone for our Cisco Apps, and then some that did not. It also felt like I was talking to a thin brick, it was so huge. It didn't fit in my pocket very well either.

Besides I never would have used the Dick Tracy wrist watch.

Edited by acdii

Sice I usually drain my battery throughout the day, I wind up plugging it in to USB to cahrge, so works perfect for me. Thats why I didn't like the SGS4.