Sign in to follow this  
acdii

This car just amazes me!

I am at the point because the weather is so sucky being COLD, SNowing, Windy, and just plain miserable that I really dont care what kind of MPG I get, as long as I am comfortable and warm. I set the climate control to auto recently, and I am toasty warm now. I have not played the hybrid games because I have been leaving late, and because of the crappy school system, kids have a 4 day weekend(why they need today off, beyond me), so I had to drop them off at the inlaws. I was driving over 60, which I normally dont do, ever, during my daily drives. So even with all that, ignoring the smooth starts, EV modes, speed limits, cruising, coasting, I figured to see low 30's.

1025600_659784190730385_1208753574_o.jpg

Like I said in the title, it just amazes me. Man, if only that BD would have been like this, would have saved so much grief. Very happy with this car!

It was 9* that morning. Tonight the weather is really strange, it snowed quite a bit, but has recently stopped. On the way home from harvard we hit ice fog. The temp dropped from 9* down to 4* and bounced up and down all the way home. Really freaky fog too.

You can set the vents on the climate screen, Hit the max AC button to drop the temp all the way down, turn off AC, and then set your fan speed. You can select the dash vents from that screen. I cant say whether or not the ICE will kick on if the outside temp is below the set minimum.