B25Nut

One Year Ownership Reports - 2013 FFH

Thanks, B25Nut. This kind of post is helpful to a guy like me that is still researching and contemplating buying a FFH.

I am still concerned about long distance highway driving and specifically if this car has adequate power for long interstate uphill grades. A post from Eddie Sessum a few days ago described how he had to pull over on the side of the road because his FFH did not have enough power to merge concerned me a lot.

Thanks again for this post.

My previous SE FFH I drove from IL to Fl and back and while it was a gas hog(old story), it was one of the most comfortable cars I had ever owned. I never once had a lack of power in it, and the handling was exceptional, along with the ACC and BLIS, made the highway trip rather pleasant, even going across an unknown ferry on a dark and stormy night.

My HyTi I drove from IL to MN with my mom, wife, and 2 kids crammed in it with all our luggage in the trunk, and while the Ti seats are not nearly as comfortable as the SE Luxury, it was still a pleasant trip and not once did I lack power, and still managed to get decent MPG with 5 people in the car. 35.5 @ 80 and 43 @ 68.

So have no fear, the FFH is one very nice cruiser.

Edited by acdii

6 months for mine, and already have 14K on it! Other than the trim and bumper paint, it has been trouble free. Lets see how many miles it will have on June 4th!