Sign in to follow this  
Greg D Isringhaus

ETA to get a VIN...?

We should start getting our window stickers next monday (The 4th of Nov) I can hardly wait! :kookie:

Don't flip out if you don't see it Monday, mine didn't show up until the Friday night before build week... but it only takes a few seconds to bookmark the URL and run a quick check each day... hope you see them soon.

I certainly hope I got mine the week before the build week. Because that would mean my car is being built next week!

The date on the bottom of my sticker is 10-13-13!

Hey let's hope that's the case! The build 'tends' to be about a week after that date but things to change... I found a couple VINs last year where that date was actually after the build date that showed in ETIS, not sure what happened with those...

I guess I am glad that you posted that, because I am still waiting on my sticker.....Really hope I don't have to wait until Friday night. I might flip out a little bit, just for fun..... :kookie: :runaway: :gaah: :headspin:

Yeah it's exciting when you can first see it online, to double-check that every option listed is the same as what you ordered, that they have the exterior and interior colors correct, and all that. So now it's probably your ritual to check for it a couple times a day and then whoop there it is.