dalesky

It's pretty clear why more hybrids aren't being sold

Waldo is correct, specifically the battery packs, only so many can be manufactured, though the amount of them has increased quite a bit in the past few years as more manufacturing has ramped up thanks to Toyota and Ford. There is also line capacity for the Fusion/MKZ, Ford can only produce so many cars, even with a 3 shift rotation 7 days a week. Given a few more years of Lion production then the supply/demand will even out and more hybrids can be produced.

What surprises me is the removal of the Escape Hybrid, I thought it was a decent seller and did pretty good.

If you want to put a spin on it(like our lovely media does), Ford is the Top, #1 seller of all hybrids sold by an American car company(GM and Chrysler combined).

Hey Ontario, take back your weather, it aint supposed to be -25 here!!! :) It was so cold even the car had shivers.

It took longer to get my car 80 miles from the rail yard than it did to get to the rail yard from Mexico. Car was built in 8 weeks and took 3 weeks to deliver, 2 of those were 80 miles away.

Ha

Ha

Just giving an example. This was in June though, so no snow to deal with, or cold, or rowdy union workers who dont want to work in the cold.