jonessoda

My climate control wigged out the other day...

The same issue has just happened to my 2013 Fusion Hybrid. Were you able to solve your problem? Auto setting just cranks out heat at high fan speed if I set it to auto. Temp get set to 00 and panel controls won't move it. I've tried multiple system resets. Planning to contact the dealer, but just wondering if anyone elses has had this happen and what will fix it.

Patrick

I had something similar happen with weird and unreasonable values being listed for the temperature. I don't have MFT so my experience may have been different.

In my case, I could change the temperature setting by turning the climate dial to the left but not to the right. Turning the car on/off or any of the other climate control buttons didn't help. I eventually was able to fix it by continually cycling through all of the weird values until it eventually went back to something normal (80 F). I just left it there for a few trips and when I tried to change it, it worked.

I had this happen in my 2010 Flex, which appeared to be a common occurrence for that year. The fix was an added ground strap. A loose ground can cause all kinds of grief.