hybridbear

Detroit bankruptcy

Looks like cities and states that are in the red are mostly Democratic run, so the only way this could end is to kick them out, however, the other side is getting just as bad. We need fresh blood all around to clean this mess up, and fewer of them too. Between the unions, the retirement plans, and the wasteful spending it doesnt take much imagination to see where it all went.

Every time someone runs for Governor in New Jersey they campaign on removing the tools from the Garden State Parkway. They have never fulfilled that campaign promise....it's a laugh and a half.

Well now THERES the problem, too many tools in office! :)

In a way I dont mind paying the tolls around here, the roads are always in pretty good shape and are not paid for by taxes( I think). They are also expanding I90 between Elgin and Rockford and adding in an interchange were it is really needed. Other than certain times of the day when too many stupid people are on the road all trying to be in one place at the same time, the travel on the toll roads is rather quick and smooth.

That's the "Chicago Way". Hmmmm! The current resident of the White House made his political bones in Chicago and Crook county politics.

And it shows.