David Henry

New Fusion Hybrid Owner

From a fellow Black HyTi owner, WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! I love mine. You are right, the AC on a hot humid day takes its toll. Took a trip to the stores and all trips were below average, a couple not even breaking 39, but need to keep the kids cool.

Everytime a White FF passes me, which seems to happen quite often now, I think Ying and Yang.

yinYang.gif

I washed mine today and found quite a few water spots. So then I used some macguires detail spray and a towel to get the spots off. She's so pretty now though :)

I did the same with Turtle Wax Black detailer spray. It does a very good job, just make sure you wipe it clean, or it will show under the right light angles that you missed a spot. :) It's as easy to use as Z6, but much less expensive and easy to get.

Turtle Wax Detailer Spray

how do you guys get fuelly in your signature? I'm using the html from their site and adding it to my signature using the "code" button, but it keeps just showing code. Suggestions?

Dont use the code button. Delete what you have there now, and just paste the html in, the forum will do the rest.