LEM

This car doesn't stop surprising me...

oh I dont know, the 2010 FFH I had with 45K on it was just as quiet and drove just the same as when I first got it, except for the squawnk in the left rear from hitting the curb last winter. It also had an annoying squeak in the dash from day one that could never be located.

I agree, you take care of a car, and it can feel and drive just like a new one for a long time. That has been my experience. Of course I have driven mostly Fords .... :)

My 2010 FFH now has 157k when I changed the oil a couple weeks ago (is now owned by wife's best friend) and it still runs like new - and all I've been adamant about is changing the oil every 5k (yeah I know it says 10k, there are other threads that debate that), changing engine belt every 50k, spark plugs changed at 100k, and I changed battery at 145k as preventive measure since it was 3½ years old and I didn't want her to have issues with it... but it still looks and runs like new, probably since I never drove it like a rental car...

Our car has 12.000+ miles now and still feels like new. The interior still looks perfect when we get everything clean and the outside looks great except for the stone chips on the hood. It definitely feels like a much more expensive car and is fantastic! We hope to take really good care of it so that it will still feel like new in 7 years and 100,000 miles

Well I guess that is a caveat needed - there were a few stone chips on the front of the 2010 FFH but since it was Sterling Gray they were not noticeable unless one was looking closely for them. Now on the 2013 Ruby Red, I already have several similar chips that I try to touch-up, once one of those chips appears and shows the contrast of gray primer to red paint, well that sticks out very prominently. But nothing you can you about those, so much traffic and things getting kicked up etc, oh well.

Hoping they used a dark primer under the black paint.