Koi

Just ordered a 2014 Fusion Hybrid SE

Thanks. We went with deep impact blue, and black ecocloth seats. I like red too, but my wife (somewhat surprisingly) preferred blue.

I feel like I got a second user ID.

When ordering mine, I stood in the dealer lot doing the tennis match routine, looking left to the Ruby Red, then right to the Deep Impact Blue, and back-n-forth etc etc. Decided on the Ruby Red for me, then after we had mine for 3 months decided that we were tired of spending so much money putting gas into her Edge. So we bought an Energi for her and now also have a Deep Impact Blue, so we love either color!

However I don't have a warm fuzzy that your 2014 will arrive by mid August (how about end of August?), but sure hope that you get it in time!!

I have the cooled seats in my Flex, and honestly, cant really tell the difference. Then again, maybe the one in my Flex is not working correctly as it doesn't really cool much. The one in the F150 would freeze your @$$ off, but the one in the MKS is like the Flex, takes a long time and then it feels like I have wet pants.

1000 years my friend! :)

It's Sunset and pretty.

There is a non hybrid at my dealer. It has black rims. Stunning, especially looking through Polaroids,