So far I have had a P(shiver), a TCH, currently a 10 FFH, had a 13 FFH, getting another one.

Each one was an improvement over the other. The P was like a space age toy, the one thing I didnt really like about it was it did not feel safe, crosswinds made it move about. The OEM tires had horrible traction. However, 65 MPG on the Interstate was great, it was what it was, and was the only car I made money on. The TCH was OK, but it was a disappointment, I expected better quality. Then I got the 10 Fusion, and it was a much better car than either of the first two, It gets better MPG than the TCH, not as good as the P, but it has higher quality in it that I had expected from the TCH. So far after nearly 2 years and 44K miles it has been trouble free.

Then came the 13 redesign, and Holy Cow a Home Run by Ford. Aside from the issues I had with mine, the car was great, handled better than any other hybrid, was quieter, more comfortable, and with features never imagined in a car of this class that didn't start with an L or an I or B or M. With a few improvements, which it appears Ford has addressed in the 2014 model, it will be a very hard to beat contender.

There are those who would never buy a Ford, and I know of one at work who recently bought a used BMW. I parked next to it in the 13 one day, and my car looked better than hers, and has more features, but hers is a BMW! (snooty smiley) Too bad for her though, I will take a Fusion over hers any day.

I have never been more proud of anything else that I have purchased in my entire life. Ford has made me feel better about our country and what it can do. I agree 100% with what you said, Dalesky. I think we all really look forward to driving our FFHs. It has even made me a better husband. My wife and I have not had one serious disagreement since I purchased mine last November. The effect the FFH has was shown last weekend. Friday night we purchased 18 eggs with our groceries. We already had six and Saturday she was getting everything together for a Sunday brunch, for four people. She called me in from working outside and said "I need one more egg". Last year that would probably have resulted in a heated discussion about the alternatives she had. But since I have the FFH, I bit my lip and said "sure" and drove to the store. I not only enjoy driving my Fusion, I enjoy showing it off.

For some odd reason, I heard a whip crack when I read that! :)

J/K

I feel the same way with the Flex, and want to go every where in it, only thing holding me back is filling the tank. Few more days and I should be back in a 13 again and back to enjoying driving a car. I also wont really G-A-S about gas mileage, it will get what it gets!

Your comment just gave me an awesome idea it's not the best execution but I only spend 15 min on it.

MyRing_zpsf97c6206.png

ROFLMAO I love it!

My Precious!

Scared off by all the false talk about the cost of replacing batteries. Also when you say Hybrid, they think Prius, and a vast majority of people would not be caught dead in a Prius. Their loss!