HenryVIII

Check with your Bank/Credit Union on participating car buying programs.

I had checked around and the deal I am getting is very hard to beat unless you have an A plan, or can buy below invoice. A quick check with Truecar shows invoice on the one I ordered at $34,503, With my trade thats what mine is coming out at after TTL.

So, wait a minute, you ordered another HyTi now? Is that replacing the 2010 FFH? What happened to looking at a C-Max Energi?

I ordered the HyTi back in March to replace the troublesome SE, and they kept the order but changed the color when I got the Flex. After looking at the Cmax, and the dealership that sells them wasn't going to do anything to make the purchase worth while, I decided to just go for it and get the car I really wanted in the first place, even if it IS in Black and not Blue.

Things are starting to show signs of needing replacement on the 10. The AC compressor is howling, and one of the fans sounds like a bearing is going on it, and since its out of warranty now, and needing tires, its either dump a couple grand into it, or trade it off on one with a warranty and this one will be getting a 125K PremiumCare ESP from the start.

Ok, cool. I'm sure you look forward to the HyTi! It's an excellent car. I can't wait to see you get 50+ MPG out of it :) :happy feet:

Same here!!!! It was built on the 16th so should be on a rail car heading here this week, hopefully arrives the first week of June. Trying to get the shipping info on the car.

For now, just calling it Betty's Child. Lets see how many can get the reference for that one! It's also a match to my Flex, Darth Vagon, same color.

It was Destiny too. The first day I got my kids in the Flex and they saw the Vista sunroofs, they were WOW COOOL. Then my son piped up, Now we need a Black Fusion. My wife looked at me with huge eyes because we had just found out that the car I had ordered prior to deciding on the Flex was changed to Tuxedo Black from the DIB. She then said, how did HE know!