gripdad

Bad dealer experience when picking up my new FFH

The dealer where I bought my SE Hybrid was wonderful, and I rated them accordingly when the dealer survey from Ford arrived in my email about 3 weeks after the sale. That dealer said that if there was any reason that we felt that we could not rate them with the highest marks on all areas, to please let them know as those surveys hold a lot of weight.

Then we got my wife's Energi at a different dealer, wanted to have my first dealer do a DX for one but they said the VINs were still too scarce and another dealer would not be willing to trade out... so I bought through a different dealer and was not at all happy with the experience (though not as hairy as the experience you noted above). The other day I got the email link for this dealer's survey, and I was not kind at all. As I went through the survey, I did a screen capture on each page and saved, so I still have exactly what I rated and what I submitted.

So your time to have your say by way of the dealer survey is just around the corner.