rico567

Drove the FFH yesterday

" In the hybrid configuration, a lot of the trunk is gone. Not sure we can live with that."

You'll be amazed at how much you can put into the FFH's trunk. And when everthing won't fit, you fold down the rear seats. The quietness of the Fusion Hybrid should be a big factor in your decision. It really improves your driving experience. Acceleration on the highway is of primary importance to me, and the FFH has never disappointed me there.

I saw my first 2013 Honda Accord Sport for the first time last week and I was impressed with its looks. At first I thought it was a BMW. But I think you'd still be paying more for the Accord, and the FFH still has the edge on looks.

You can fold down the rear seats? I didn't know that was a feature of the 2013 model FFH. Please elaborate about how much room that adds. We can't fold down the rear seats in our 2010 model. I did add a trailer hitch, not for a trailer since that's not allowed, but for a luggage platform and a bike rack. And you are right, we did manage to get all of our luggage including a set of golf clubs and using the rear seat area, for my Wife and I to take to a take a trip to Florida for a month in January.