Mightyatom

Had my 2013 FFH for a few months and....

Awesome. The things you mentioned having issues with have been discussed here, and you will find all the answers you need to get them resolved. The window for example is a glitch, and needs to be reset, usually caused by a low 12V battery. There are TSB's to resolve the battery charging, which should correct the window issue. The clicking you hear appears to be a common occurrence, many here have that same noise. The one I had also had the noise but I wasn't concerned about it as some other are. The low MPG though, with all the driving I have done over the years, and owning 3 other Hybrids, the one I had was horrible, barely got over 35 no matter how I drove it, or where I drove it, even in 70* temps. If it was my first Hybrid, chances are I would have been perfectly fine with it, but since I have a 2010 FFH as well that consistently exceeded the new Fusion MPG, It just pissed me off. However, that being said, when the time comes for a new one, the Fusion is up there as first choice, if the price is right.

The car itself is remarkable, handles great, very comfortable, nice toys(except MFT), and you cant get another car like it with the same options for this price. Pretty sure eventually the EPA will either be revised, or Ford will have figured out what is causing them not to be as good as the previous generation. When you consider the 2010 is rated at 39 combined, and its easy to get 42+ combined in it, and yet when you see the Fuelly numbers on the new one and a good majority of them are below EPA, something doesn't seem right, especially when compared to other Hybrids.

Edited by acdii