FFH and an Ecoboost Flex, best of both worlds! :) What I like about the Flex is when I want economy, I got it. A 4600# box that gets up to 22 MPG so far, yet when I want to smoke someone, I just drop my right foot. I couldnt tell you how many times I had someone behind me get up to me on the right at a light, thinking they could get by me at the merge, and wind up still behind me. Not that I do that a lot, just once in a while to piss someone off. Depends on my mood. It's an eye opener and a head shaker when a 7 passenger station wagon leaps and moves.

Last week my mom cracked up her MKS, and we have been driving her to work, so our carpooling was put on hold since then. I have been driving the Flex all week, and my wife drove the FFH and drove my mom. I got used to the comfort of the Flex, and this morning we were able to car pool again. I noticed I had cramps and pains in my back that I haven't had in over a week, so it must be from the car. Here I thought the 10 FFH was comfortable, guess not as much as I thought.

Still, 42.8 MPG! Take the good with the bad.

Still tossing around replacing the 10 with either a 13 or a Cmax Energi. My wife likes the idea of the Energi and likes the Cmax better because it isnt as pretty as the new Fusion. She would be afraid to drive the new Fusion as she doesnt want to hurt it. (women!)