Sign in to follow this  
acdii

My Dealer gave ME a compliment!

When I was in the other day to pick up the hitch parts, the owner walked up and said, hey you sure know how to pick cars. That Fusion 2.0 Ti I had ordered, he had kept the order going and had the car exactly 2 days before it was sold. Some lady from Crystal Lake came in looking for a low end SE, took one look at the car I ordered, took if for a drive and bought it!

Be interesting to see how long the HyTi stays on the lot when it arrives. I have the VIN, but no sticker yet.

It was a few months back before I finally gave in to the Flex. I had ordered a HyTi duplicate minus the park assist of the SE I had. About a month later I finally decided that I couldn't wait for the HyTi as I would burn up the miles I had left in the SE before it would even be built, and I was right.

And yes, the dealer did ask me, but they could not pay me enough to quit my day job to sell cars.

I am still contemplating replacing the 2010 FFH with either a HyTi with DA, or a Cmax Energi, but the Energi would be through a different dealer since mine isnt certified, so that doesnt look like a good option at this time. I did find a Ruby Red Cmax Energi with the right options, but its over 50 miles away. An SEL in RR with 302A is nearby, but I would rather have a Fusion if I go non Energi.