bthalz

Getting a good deal?

If my calculations are correct, with tax title and license I would be getting a HyTi with ACC, Sunroof, nav and Drivers Assist pack for $34500. Does this seem like a good deal to you? This puts it roughly around $33,200.

Thats what I thought. the 2010 is only worth 16K now, in a year maybe 10 if lucky, buy the time its paid for, I will probably have to pay someone to take it! :) The number he put out there sounds good, better than anyone else can do.

It's their 10 year anniversary and I was one of their first customers too buying a big green F350 Dually diesel crew cab. If I do this it will be the 8th car from them in 10 years.

It is hard to compare a HyTi to any other car price wise since no other car has the same options. This is assuming you actually add the options like drivers assist and adaptive cruise. The diffence in price between the SE I had and the HyTi I ordered was $600, but I removed the park assist I would never use, so $600 more for a car with everything I would want in it, vs a car with not everything and something I would never use.

Definitely! 100% agreed! The one I'm getting has everything I would want and use on the car, and doesn't have unneeded options like park assist that the other one had. So for the $600 or so more that this one costs over the SE I had, it is well worth it, more features with exact options. If you remove the PA from the SE then you are about $1600 different in price. When you add in the cost of what adding a better sound system to the SE would run, the difference is moot.

Good point. I believe they will be changing that in 2014 and adding another color as well.

Dune interior is like white paint on a car however, it'll show dirt easily!

Yes it does. My 2010 has Dune, although it is aftermarket leather of a higher quality. It shows dirt far more than the charcoal will. The 2010 Flex and 2012 F150 also had Dune interior and they also showed dirt more.

However with that being said, in EITHER case, both colors would be equally dirty, so get out that leather cleaner and start cleaning!

On the flipside of that though, black tends to hide things until its too late. On the Sport something was spilled that got past the all weather mat on the passenger side and ate the carpet. Wasn't until I started cleaning up when trading it in that I found the carpet start falling apart.