BadHorseChorus

Day two with my 2013 HyTi

I'm on Day 7 and just finishing first tank of gas.

Seem to be able to get 40+ MPG on my HyTi early on the day but notice that on the way home in PM the A/C really makes a negative impact (I'm in Florida) and it takes several minutes of driving on gas for the batteries to charge enough to give me both cool air and EV.

Sound right veteran owners?

Yup, sounds accurate. When it was cold I would get about 43-47 or so MPG on my morning commute (when it was 30 degrees) and 50-54 or so MPG on the afternoon commute (when it was 50 degrees or more). A couple weeks ago we had a few days of 90+ weather and it flip-flopped to roughly the opposite numbers since the optimal temps were in the morning instead of afternoon.

heheh 30* being cold, I LOL! 30* was a warm day for me. :) Shoot it still in the 30's in the morning here.

heheh 30* being cold, I LOL! 30* was a warm day for me. :) Shoot it still in the 30's in the morning here.

Sorry I didn't caveat that as I have already done multiple times... the term 'cold' is relative. You make fun of me saying 30 is cold, so I can then say the same about someone in FL saying 50 is 'cold', etc etc.

Yep, and me saying 0* is cold to Hybridbear is the same! :)