neod192

Fusion Hybrid Insurance

One factor to consider also is the size of the vehicle. I was surprised that the Fusion was more than the F150 considering the F150 was $20K more. It was due to the fact the F150 is less likely to be heavily damaged in a crash than the Fusion will. So cost of the vehicle isnt really that great a factor, but the vehicle type is.

I switched from 21st to Gieco and saved $400 on my 2 cars. 21st jacked all their rates up this year and nearly doubled what I was paying. Had nothing to do with my driving record, considering its been clean for the past decades, but more to the fact it is costing more in IL to insure cars due to other people crashing. At least that is what I was told when I called regarding the rates.

The 13 Fusion is $247 for 6 months.

The Fusion is larger than the 3, and that right there accounts for the lower rate. Compare a pickup to the 3 and it will be even lower.

21st century(Farmers) is a good company, they however raised the rates in IL, so I switched to Gieco. State Farm, Allstate, are always high, I got a quote that was DOUBLE what I had with 21st.

Well this is interesting, insurance between the 13 Fusion hybrid and 13 Flex is $7.