acdii

Was someone looking for a Ruby FFH?

I found a lot of them, no wonder they ran out of paint! :) That Red really is a nice color, well worth the extra cost.

I'm happy to say I bought my Red Ruby / Dune combo just in time, as the very next person looking at it wanted to buy it but we had already started the paperwork and our Sales Lady ran out and stopped the test drive and took the Key, told them sorry it was sold.

It was our dealership's Last Hybred too, in any color.

One of the salesguys I talk to say, if you want a Hybred you better buy it now, we don't have anymore other than that Red one, so we bought it. It was NOT our first color choice but the more the wife looked at it, the more she liked the color combo. The rest is history as they say.

It's spelled 'Hybrid'

Wow. When I was doing some searching the other day on a Flex, one guy came back and said, you know at invoice these can be had for 33K. O'Rly? Who around here is selling for Invoice? I haven't heard back. I think he was referring to the non Hybrid models. If you can find a deal on one at invoice. TAKE IT!