Nick P

Finally Got My FFH!

Wow 28 Nov? and your just now starting to post here? It's not nearly as much fun to post about not getting your car yet when so many other people are actually getter theirs now. Was much more fun about two months ago, now that so many others have their car, it just makes me sad to lament about not having mine.

Yeah, but just think, Yours will be a HyTi, while most everyone else will be an SE.

From what I understand, Sync texting doesnt work with the iphones yet. Its hit or miss with them.

They are all clear coat. The White and red are tri coats, thats why they are more expensive. There is a base coat, a pearl coat and the clear coat, all the rest are base coat clear coat.

I have another question I can't seem to find the answer to and I'm hoping you all can help. I downloaded SyncMyiTunes to my desktop and everytime I try to use it, it gets about 1/2 way through the music in my iTunes acct and stops. I get the message "iTunes is busy. Try your search again later." And it stops at the exact same point every time. I tries re-downloading the software but it didn't help. Anyone know what the problem is? Trying to find the answer on syncmyride.com is hopeless.

YES, this also happened to me.... but it was back in 2009 when I first had Sync on my 2010 FFH.... crap, time to find the post I made on it so I can remember what the heck it was, think my post was on fordsyncforum.... the search begins.

Added: Found my past post, below is what I wrote 3 years ago:

"I have iTunes 11.0.1 running on Windows 7, kept getting just over halfway through 6,000 files and get the message "iTunes is busy, close sync my iTunes and try again later"... well try try again wasn't working, and thanks to one of the previous posts in this thread it now works.

From my iTunes menu I clicked 'Edit' then 'Preferences', then at the popup window went to the 'Store' tab and un-checked "show iTunes purchases in the Cloud purchases" then clicked 'OK' to close that popup window.

Then launched Sync My iTunes again and it went through all files without stopping and without error, thanks again to previous posters."

Edited by jeff_h

Jeff, man, I owe you one. That worked perfectly. Thanks so much for the help. I NEVER would have gotten there by trial and error. Now I have to see if it works when I get back in the car.. This is Microsoft after all, so you never know.

Just passing on what I found in a different forum 3 years ago after suffering the same problem, glad it worked out!