Sign in to follow this  
B25Nut

Cnet Review

The bad: MyFord Touch responds slowly to touch-screen input, and, when optioned, eliminates the Sync AppLink feature.

100% correct!

Aesthetics may be subjective, but I believe the 2013 Ford Fusion is the best-looking midsize sedan of the current crop. Despite its trout-mouth grille, the Fusion exudes premium-car style.

Wrong, looks more like a Catfish than a trout!

However, it fell substantially short of that fuel economy in my testing. Further detracting from its practicality is a loss of 4 cubic feet in the trunk due to the lithium ion battery pack. The 12 cubic feet remaining is still a substantial amount, but might require smarter packing for a family of four on vacation.

Again 100% correct.

Another couple of miles down the road, it brought up a message suggesting I pull over for a cup of coffee. I figured that next it would suggest I try a driver training program.

Wait, I didnt write this, but those are the same words I said when I first got the car! LOL

The right-side LCD showed screens for the stereo, hands-free phone system, navigation, and climate control.

Say what?

Other audio sources included HD Radio

Say what again?

They didnt send them a Hybrid Ti, so how did this car get HD radio and Climate controls on the dash?

Good review none the less. Pretty much spot on too.

Edited by acdii