Sign in to follow this  
B25Nut

Annoying Prius Drivers

When the Prii first came out, they dragged their feet a lot. These were the early adopters with OCD. Lately, you seldom see a Prius slowing things down.

:banghead:

Yep. This is why I am angry at Ford. I sure as heck dont want to be one of THOSE just to get 40 MPG! LOL

Then again, I dont speed to red lights, or in general. 5 over is about all I do. I mean if YOU want to waste your gas racing to a red light and looking like an idiot, go right ahead! I will just tool along doing the speed limit and laugh every time I pass you at the next light. Tortoise and Hare comes to mind every time that happens. But I hate hypermiling P&G, I just like doing a nice steady speed, which in the 10 is easy to do and get good mileage, never had to P&G to get EPA in it, just get up to 55-60 and let it do its thing. It was pretty much the same in the Prius and Camry too.

I LOL now thinking back to THOSE days, and all the stares and comments, you drive a Prius, you P***y, Get a real car wimp, can you tell that a lot of people around here dont like Prius.

When the Prii first came out, they dragged their feet a lot. These were the early adopters with OCD. Lately, you seldom see a Prius slowing things down.

Only the fanatics do that, most of them out there now just get in and drive and dont care that it isnt getting nearly all it can get with how they drive it. I wouldn't be surprised if 3/4 of them even check to see how many MPG they get, dont blame them either, they probably use 1/8 of what they were using before.

I have a bag of peanuts in the car, and hold it up when passing one of those.

Hey Buddy, you need some peanuts for your squirrel? Looks like he is a little tired!

Get a Hamster they run faster!

Do you think the insurance company will cover my car if it goes off a cliff? Something tells me that well they did it in their commercial, wont hold up! :)