hybridbear

Positive Comments ONLY about MPG, Hybrid tips & Powertrain

I have a Sterling Grey 2010 and a Bordeaux 3023. I like the Bordeaux much better. As far as keeping clean. I bought a car wash package and I can get it washed every day of the week, if I want to.

My 2010 was also Sterling Gray, but wow never the Bordeaux '3023', holy cow! I liked the Sterling Gray when I bought it in 2009 but then wanted something with a little more color and now have the Ruby Red. I try to avoid the automatic washes if possible (but had to drive through one a couple weeks ago after it got salted up big time and was 30 degrees so no washing in the driveway), like to wash in the driveway to give it more TLC and be more thorough, then back it into the garage and wipe it down and admire the shine.

Is acdii banned from this thread? I hope not. On his good days he can be very positive.

Love the Fusion

:)

Hey I still have a 2010 that is a great car. I promise no negativity in these thread? K?tanxbye

And the 2013 would be great if only you hadn't gotten a lemon. I hope Ford fixes your issues with the 2013.

Well I got contacted by Trina from Ford via Facebook, so I'm keeping fingers crossed that we can come to some resolution. I do miss driving the car though. If the car had a larger gas tank, probably wouldn't be so bad, I'm just so used to having to fill up only once a week with my 2010. I like being able to go 600 miles between fills.