Sign in to follow this  
acdii

iPhone batteries

Does anyone know what the life is on the iPhone 4 battery? It seems like it is losing its charge quicker the past month or so. I had upgraded it to the iOS 6 when it first came out, and didn't have any problems, just in the past couple weeks notice it loses charge much faster. Just wondering if its getting near its end. I've had it a few years now, got it about 6 months after Verizon released them.

Mine is the original 4, but it does match the getting warm and dropping battery life. I also have an Exchange account. Thanks, i will see if deleting exchange helps.

I'm locked into my Verizon account. I have the last unlimited data plan. If I change out my phone I will lose it and my costs will jump up $50 a month. The only way I can keep it is to buy another phone outright, and not prepared to do that just yet. I deleted my Exchange account this morning. It was charged fully and is down to 93%, but has been like that for about 2 hours now, so I will see in a few more hours. The phone is still warm, but I had it in my pocket.

Just wondering if running over it with my tractor is the problem or the 6.1.1. update.

I deleted Exchange and the battery is still dropping more than it used to, so wondering if its on its way out.

Also found out the USB jack in my 2010 died, no power from it, and not seeing a flash drive.

You mean power down and restart? Yep, and fixed the USB port, did a 3 finger salute to the Sync module.