Sign in to follow this  
acdii

Goodyear LS2

Well I am very happy to say these Goodyear tires they put on the Hybrid for the Luxury wheels are keepers. Even if they don't roll as low as the Energy Savers, I like them. Why you may ask? SNOW and ICE! Yesterday was a nasty winter driving day and the Fusion pulled through wonderfully. I passed several pokeys who were afraid to go over 30 MPH, drove at 45-50, nary a slip or slide, great gripping, even on ice. It slipped around a bit, but with fine pedal pressure on the gas, they went where I told them to go. Add in the handling of the car, and they are keepers.

Last night when I was at the dealer discussing a replacement car(which now glad I held back), one of the choices was a Ruby Red Ti with 19" H spoke wheels, and I didn't want that option, mainly because they wouldnt have these tires on them. Good tires, which is rare to get on a new car.

I am so hoping that Ford finds the root cause of the poor MPG because this is one of the best cars I have owned!

Going to get a set for my 2010 when I have the cash for them, hoping they improve handling on that car too. That is the one thing I dont care much for on that car the sloppy handling.