fusionTX

Rebates on Titanium Hybrid

I am just hoping that there are some good spring sales. Cuz it's probably going to be somtime in Late April or May till I get my HyTi.

... and 2014 delivery for October isn't that far away considering 2013 model depreciation.

That is exactly how it's supposed to work. I verified that with Ford Customer Care.

Are you sure it also works for A plans? My coupon says "A/Z/D plan ineligible.

I have A plan on my Titanium Hybrid. I received the $750 private cash rebate. Will I be able to combine the $500 rebate that every gets plus the $750 private cash togther to get a total of $1250 rebate?

If you are buying A, Z or D plan the $750. coupon cannot be used. I know this for a fact. I bought on Z Plan (the same as A Plan except Z is for retired workers and their immediate family members) and the dealer accepted the $750 coupon. Several days after I had my car, Ford rejected the deal and it had to be rewritten, minus the $750. coupon.

Edited by hermans

If you are buying A, Z or D plan the $750. coupon cannot be used. I know this for a fact. I bought on Z Plan (the same as A Plan except Z is for retired workers and their immediate family members) and the dealer accepted the $750 coupon. Several days after I had my car, Ford rejected the deal and it had to be rewritten, minus the $750. coupon.

I hope your wrong because its just that i am getting mixed answers. Some it worked for and some it didn't i guess it depends on if your dealer like you or not.

I hope your wrong because its just that i am getting mixed answers. Some it worked for and some it didn't i guess it depends on if your dealer like you or not.

I'm not wrong. If you don't believe me, ask your dealer. But then, there are plenty of dealers out there that don't know what they are doing.

Got a coupon? Read it. I can't believe you wrote, "guess it depends on if your dealer like you or not." Really?

Edited by hermans

I'm not wrong. If you don't believe me, ask your dealer. But then, there are plenty of dealers out there that don't know what they are doing.

Got a coupon? Read it. I can't believe you wrote, "guess it depends on if your dealer like you or not." Really?
========================================================================================================

I misread the original message. Yes, restrictions do apply.

Edited by Fastronaut

My dealer will not commit to any incentives or coupons until the car arrives. That is what my salesperson says. She says she has been through it many times before, including one case where the car arrived one day after the coupon expired. This isn't up to the dealerships, the incentives are from Ford.

My salesperson did say that a coupon from your spouse or other occupant of the house can be used, as long as it's the same address. So you may want to order an extra brochure in your spouses name. She also said that sometimes expired coupons are turned into another type of coupon once they expire. Something like a prospective customer coupon (i'm making up the name), because Ford still wants your business. So you definitely want to check Vincent to see what's there.

I'm OK with all this and will just play the odds as best I can without stressing about it.

Come to Austin, or another of the 6 Houston Ford dealers... Mine was happy to lock my coupons and incentives ($750 + either $1500 or 0% interest) to my order, so i get them or better for when the car comes. I suggest talking to the sales manager at this point as your salesperson has done their job and may have lost direct interest.

Edited by shaggy314