fusionTX

Rebates on Titanium Hybrid

It says "Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 3/4/13." I can almost guaranteed that "retail delivery" means it was ordered by the dealer and was not a special factory order. I don't think neod192's tactic will work but if anyone tries it and it works let is know!

It says "Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 3/4/13." I can almost guaranteed that "retail delivery" means it was ordered by the dealer and was not a special factory order. I don't think neod192's tactic will work but if anyone tries it and it works let is know!

Worked fine for me on the $500 rebate, dealer knew there was a rebate in place and figured it into the purchase order without question, and the same should apply on the $750 coupon as long as they can verify it in VINCENT, meaning that if it's in Ford's system then the dealer will get their money. People often get tripped up on the term "retail delivery from dealer stock" but I think that term is meant to differential 'retail' orders from 'fleet' orders.

Neod192 is correct. I got the $750 private rebate and the $500 public rebate on my '13 Fusion Hybrid, despite the "take delivery from dealer stock" language. Special order, on X-plan.

I do think the language is very confusing, but apparently it has been that way for a while.

Neod192 is correct. I got the $750 private rebate and the $500 public rebate on my '13 Fusion Hybrid, despite the "take delivery from dealer stock" language. Special order, on X-plan. I do think the language is very confusing, but apparently it has been that way for a while.

This is an interesting post. The coupon is for a PRIVATE CASH OFFER; however, it does state MAY NOT COMBINE WITH OTHER PRIVATE OR COMMERCIAL OFFERS.

This is an interesting post. The coupon is for a PRIVATE CASH OFFER; however, it does state MAY NOT COMBINE WITH OTHER PRIVATE OR COMMERCIAL OFFERS.

I don't know what constitutes a "commercial offer" but it is certainly the case you can combine one "private offer" with the what I call "public rebates" (the $500 on hybrids we all know and love).

I've done it and at least one other person (probably multiple) in these forums has done it - hermans, He was the one that brought it all to our attention over in the BOF a couple of months ago.

Now, from what I've seen in dealer sites, the private rebates (and all or nearly all seem to be $750) can come from a variety of "programs". Each program has different rules for eligibility and what vehicles it applies to.

Which is why it is all very confusing (perhaps intentionally).

I don't know what constitutes a "commercial offer" but it is certainly the case you can combine one "private offer" with the what I call "public rebates" (the $500 on hybrids we all know and love).

I've done it and at least one other person (probably multiple) in these forums has done it - hermans, He was the one that brought it all to our attention over in the BOF a couple of months ago.

Now, from what I've seen in dealer sites, the private rebates (and all or nearly all seem to be $750) can come from a variety of "programs". Each program has different rules for eligibility and what vehicles it applies to.

Which is why it is all very confusing (perhaps intentionally).

Thanks

OK, so I got an email from Ford offering another private cash offer of $750 with delivery by 3/1/2013, so I forwarded it to my dealer. The dealer forwarded it to his Ford representive to ask if Ford would honor it after the deadline. Won't know more until I get that response.

It's the same on financing. My salesman explained about the 0.0% financing on 'dealer stock' mean they have to have in on property then stuff applies. So you cannot get those items until the car shows up.

OK, so I got an email from Ford offering another private cash offer of $750 with delivery by 3/1/2013, so I forwarded it to my dealer. The dealer forwarded it to his Ford representive to ask if Ford would honor it after the deadline. Won't know more until I get that response.

I know people are waiting for more info - nothing yet received back from Ford.

Edited by Fastronaut

I know people are waiting for more info - nothing yet received back from Ford.

No definite answer yet, but the Ford Rep was in to see my dealer and said that he (Ford Rep) has not received any answer from inside Ford yet.

:happy feet: Just got word from my dealer. Ford WILL HONOR the private $750 offer on my ordered Fusion Hybrid Titanium even if the car arrives after the offer cutoff date. :yahoo: :victory:

Good to know and now I will be expecting similar treatment from my dealer.

Hope I get a coupon in the brochure I requested. Are there other methods to get the coupon?

Hope I get a coupon in the brochure I requested. Are there other methods to get the coupon?

I got both an Email offer and post card from Ford. I'd ask Customer Service about it.

Good to know and now I will be expecting similar treatment from my dealer.

If they say no, have them inquire with their Ford Rep.

:happy feet: Just got word from my dealer. Ford WILL HONOR the private $750 offer on my ordered Fusion Hybrid Titanium even if the car arrives after the offer cutoff date. :yahoo: :victory:

VERY jealous. I hope I can get the same consideration when the time comes. Any chance you can send me the name of the dealership?

I'm certain Ford gives them the money so I don't think they are out the cash and it buys them goodwill with you.

EDIT: I got the $750 private and ($1500 incentive or 0% financing) locked to my order...

Edited by shaggy314

VERY jealous. I hope I can get the same consideration when the time comes. Any chance you can send me the anme of the dealership?

I'm certain Ford gives them the money so I don't think they are out the cash and it buys them goodwill with you.

I am PMing you some thoughts.

Hi folks, Jeff here. I am in the market for a 2013 Fusion Ti Hybrid and I appreciate all the comments so far. Get this, I came home from work today and in my mail box was a oversized coupon from the local Ford dealership by my house here in Chicago and it is offering a $1500 rebate for the 2013 Fusion. (no small print about not applying to a hybrid or anything) Now the small print says it is only good for 4 days after publication. (not sure when that was but lets just say 2/20/13. So my question is do you guys think they will honor this coupon if I order through them? Or will it be like others have described wherein they wont honor the coupon till the car arrives at the dealership? I guess I should just call the dealership and ask them but I was curious what you guys thought. Also, I just joined Blue Oval and I am planning on requesting the X plan. Is that something I should also be waiting to apply for till just before car arrives? ( I notice they say it has to be used within 30 days) http://www.flickr.com/photos/18898798@N05/8495812327/in/set-72157632822462973/

I appreciate any and all feed back on this topic.

Update: I called, and NO they will not honor the coupon for a hybrid.

Edited by greenemachine

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="greenemachine" data-cid="43266" data-time="1361500255"><p>

Hi folks, Jeff here. I am in the market for a 2013 Fusion Ti Hybrid and I appreciate all the comments so far. Get this, I came home from work today and in my mail box was a oversized coupon from the local Ford dealership by my house here in Chicago and it is offering a $1500 rebate for the 2013 Fusion. (no small print about not applying to a hybrid or anything) Now the small print says it is only good for 4 days after publication. (not sure when that was but lets just say 2/20/13. So my question is do you guys think they will honor this coupon if I order through them? Or will it be like others have described wherein they wont honor the coupon till the car arrives at the dealership? I guess I should just call the dealership and ask them but I was curious what you guys thought. Also, I just joined Blue Oval and I am planning on requesting the X plan. Is that something I should also be waiting to apply for till just before car arrives? ( I notice they say it has to be used within 30 days) <a href='http://www.flickr.com/photos/18898798@N05/8495812327/in/set-72157632822462973/'>http://www.flickr.com/photos/18898798@N05/8495812327/in/set-72157632822462973/</a><br />

I appreciate any and all feed back on this topic.<br />

<br />

<br />

Update: I called, and NO they will not honor the coupon for a hybrid.</p></blockquote>

Try calling Ford Customer Care and asking about any private cash offers. They may be able to send you one inside a Fusipn brochure. Good luck,

I am just hoping that there are some good spring sales. Cuz it's probably going to be somtime in Late April or May till I get my HyTi.

I have A plan on my Titanium Hybrid. I received the $750 private cash rebate. Will I be able to combine the $500 rebate that every gets plus the $750 private cash togther to get a total of $1250 rebate?

I have A plan on my Titanium Hybrid. I received the $750 private cash rebate. Will I be able to combine the $500 rebate that every gets plus the $750 private cash togther to get a total of $1250 rebate?

That is exactly how it's supposed to work. I verified that with Ford Customer Care.