fusionTX

Rebates on Titanium Hybrid

I am pretty close to pullling the trigger on a Titanium Hybrid.

Just heard from the salesperson giving me the walkout price.

She did not include any rebates, and stated that there are no rebates at this time, but that I would qualify for a rebate should there be one at time of delivery.

Does this sound right?

Those of you that have ordered titaniums, have you been promised a rebate?

Edited by fusionTX

She giving you what she can. She is not promising a rebate, only that if there are any available at delivery time and you qualify from Ford, you will get it. That was the deal i got on my SE. The $500 rbate was available and provided to me.

I hope you're talking to Carol, she did everything she could for me.

I didn't order a titanium but when I ordered my SE the dealer said he would apply any rebates applicable when the car was delivered. When it did come in, I looked up the rebates in effect at the time on the Ford website and it indicated a $500 rebate for cash sale at time of delivery from dealer stock. I looked this up before I went to the dealer to get my car. When I got there the sales rep said the papers were getting ready and I asked him if any rebates were being included. He said he did not think so. So I told him what I had found on the Ford website and he took this information to the sales manager and soon came back and said I would be getting the $500 rebate. The lesson here is to do your homework and don't be afraid to press for what you should have coming.

Thanks for the feedback.

Terry, I am working with Carol.

Nasty day today to drive all the way to the dealer :)

Order several brochures from the Ford website, $750 rebates for some select folks were being included.

Best of luck.

That is the only drawback of ordering a car, you cant finance it or get the current promotions on it, until it is actually delivered. :( This is the reason I didn't order one instead taking the one I got, I was made an offer I should have refused. (had I only known about this particular car)

When it did come in, I looked up the rebates in effect at the time on the Ford website and it indicated a $500 rebate for cash sale at time of delivery from dealer stock.

Do you know if we can get the cash rebate even if we finance and not paying cash for the car?

Do you know if we can get the cash rebate even if we finance and not paying cash for the car?

Through any other credit other than Ford Financing is considered a cash sale. All rebates that exclude financing through Ford apply.

Anyone know if there's a limit to the incentives like student, police, bonus cash?

If I were a Policeman, enrolled as a part time student, with a $750 private cash coupon. Could I put them all together with the standard $500 incentive for the Hybrid? Gross incentives $2,250?

You can look at the incentives page on the Ford site, there will be footnotes on what can be used with what. Usually the $500 police/military bonus is separate for all other offers, the footnote would say if it can be combined.

I contacted Ford Customer Care to ask about getting a Fusion Hybrid brochure. They sent me a $750 off coupon good for "Retail" delivery by 3/4/2013.

I contacted Ford Customer Care to ask about getting a Fusion Hybrid brochure. They sent me a $750 off coupon good for "Retail" delivery by 3/4/2013.

Me, too. I got an email a few minutes ago with an offer for, "$750 Private Cash".

Fine print states, "Not available on Hybrids."

Me, too. I got an email a few minutes ago with an offer for, "$750 Private Cash". Fine print states, "Not available on Hybrids."

How long did it take to get the coupon? Is this a different way of requesting it than the Ford.com http://www.ford.com/brochures/ ?

Me, too. I got an email a few minutes ago with an offer for, "$750 Private Cash". Fine print states, "Not available on Hybrids."

I received a hardcopy card that specifically states INCLUDING THE ALL-NEW 2013 FUSION + HYBRID.

How long did it take to get the coupon? Is this a different way of requesting it than the Ford.com http://www.ford.com/brochures/ ?

You need to call Ford Customer Care and ask them to MAIL YOU the brochure for the Fusion Hybrid. The coupon is inside. It takes about 2 weeks.

Edited by Fastronaut

You need to call Ford Customer Care and ask them to MAIL YOU the brochure for the Fusion Hybrid. The coupon is inside. It takes about 2 weeks.

What's the expiration date on that coupon and what phone # did you call? I found 1-800-392-3673 for Ford United States vehicle questions and 1-888-856-2653 for the marketing dept (on the build tool).

Edited by neod192

What's the expiration date on that coupon and what phone # did you call? I found 1-800-392-3673 for Ford United States vehicle questions and 1-888-856-2653 for the marketing dept (on the build tool).

The expiration date is 3/4/2013 and I called the (800) 334-4375 phone number. M-F 9AM-6PM. By the way, if you use Ford Chat, you can get the status on your order ...

The expiration date is 3/4/2013 and I called the (800) 334-4375 phone number. M-F 9AM-6PM. By the way, if you use Ford Chat, you can get the status on your order ...

What was the status on you're order???

Thanks! I just got a coupon in the mail yesterday, same expiration date and it's valid on the Hybrid! I honestly don't know if the car will get here before March 4th to be able to use it :(

The $750 rebate is not available for Factory Builds. So unless you are buying a car off the lot it won't work. That sucks.

Also, i'm getting pretty impatitent not knowing the build date of the Hybrid Titanium since you can do a virtual build online. I can't get an exact price from the dealer until they know the build date. What is Ford waiting for? :rant:

The $750 rebate is not available for Factory Builds. So unless you are buying a car off the lot it won't work. That sucks.

Also, i'm getting pretty impatitent not knowing the build date of the Hybrid Titanium since you can do a virtual build online. I can't get an exact price from the dealer until they know the build date. What is Ford waiting for? :rant:

I specifically told the people at Customer Care I had a Fusion on order. They're the ones who sent me the coupon.

Fastronaut. Read the fine print. It says "on dealer in stock vehciles" or soemthing to that affect. I don't have my coupon in front of me. I even verified it with a dealer that they won't accept it on a factory build, only in stock models on the premisses.

Fastronaut. Read the fine print. It says "on dealer in stock vehciles" or soemthing to that affect. I don't have my coupon in front of me. I even verified it with a dealer that they won't accept it on a factory build, only in stock models on the premisses.

Once the ordered car arrives it'll become "dealer stock" for a few days before you pick it up, so you can use the coupon :) Incentives have similar language and we know they apply to retail orders as well, so I don't see why coupons would be any different. Maybe you could check with another dealer ..