Beeks

How many miles on your Fusion Hybrid?

A whisker under 40K now on my 10 and its getting consistent 41+ on the Interstate. Good highway car!

We just turned 8200 miles today. Our Lifetime shows 41.9 and Fuelly shows 41.9. I'm very happy with 41.9 in winter weather. I know that we'll see 50+ MPG once it warms up. Looking out the window now it's 34 degrees and snowing heavily here. This is ridiculous!! It's April already!! No more snow!! It's killing my gas mileage

Wow, its going to be 64 here tomorrow, and rain, Yuck. Supposed to rain all into next week, which sucks worse than snow because the ground is still mostly frozen, so the water has no where to go but into my house! Getting what you get in the winter is on target too. Right around 10% cold losses, so yeah, come warmer weather, 50 should be a cake walk. Wait until you hit 40K it gets even better(provided it follows the same path the 2010 does), then again it could just be that my tires are almost worn out.

8 miles? Sounds like the dealer was enjoying it a bit too! :) That would explain the EV+. Fairly certain EV+ learns by GPS and key on/off cycles.

Hey that makes you the First here with a HyTi! Double congrats!

The 2010 is much closer to actual than the 13 is. I noticed between 1-3 MPG difference as well as up to 1/2 mile difference. I drove the same roads every day, and know its exactly 34.4 miles. The 13 was anywhere from 33.9 to 34.7 miles each trip. Crazy.