Ric

Premium Floor Mats $$$ (waste)

I have to agree that these are a waste, and my reason is that the driver's floor mat (the one most important to me) is not a full one that goes from the base of the seat up behind the pedals, it is a small rectuangular thing that will catch dirt and gunk probably only about 2/3 of the time based on the natural movement of one's feet and legs while driving, IMHO. In the pic of the 4 mats take a look at the passenger mat and how it's full size as expected, but the driver's mat is not like that.

Unfortunately the all-weather mats (I get both as I change out in the Spring and Fall) have the same mini-me floormat for the driver.

See the pics I just took in the garage and judge for yourself, the premium mats are pretty thin but if you want the custom Fusion logo in there, well there ya go.

post-4168-0-68607600-1357773812_thumb.jpg

Edited by jeff_h

I got all weather for the 2010 and replaced them with Weatherteks, and huge difference. Going to get Husky, if I decide to hang onto the car. On the fence still.

Edited by acdii